About the Company Name
The name AKAmedia was created by joining the words ‘AKA – AS KNOWN AS’ and ‘Media – the conveyer of information.’ AKAmedia means the accumulated creativity that comes from being the transmitter of information.
About the Ladybug Logo
The ladybug has been the representation of good connections between people and of wishes coming true. In Kanji, the ladybug is written as 天道虫 (ten tou mushi), which means ‘the bug on the road to heaven,’ which flies towards the sun. Some say that the ladybug flies towards the god of the sun.
AKAmedia is the transmitter of the future. The ladybug became our motif to represent our vision to connect people through shared joy and shared purpose.
The seven stars are matched with the seven elements of inspiration, creativity, technology, experience, belief, knowledge and wisdom, and something special. The merging of the seven elements provides the goal of our company: finding a valuable answer. Finding a valuable answer is the crux of all our activities. The primary colour, red, is inspired by the sun of the Japanese flag.
|Company Name||AKAmedia Japan Inc.|
|Address||TSUKIJI HAMARIKYU Building
5-3-3, Tsukiji Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 104-0045, Japan
|Founding Date||September 11, 2018|
|Capital||JPY 10 million|
WEB and AI services
Production and Management of Applications
Advertising and PR services
- Founding of AKAmedia Japan Inc.®
- Took over the web system division of ART CITY TOKYO Inc.
- Acquired the patent for the auction management system, auction management process, and related computer programs
(Patent No. 6664726)
- Acquired the patent for the online learning system (Patent No. 6797388)
- Launched AUTO ACADEMY® – the online learning service for driving schools
- Acquired the patent for the patron investment system for performers
(Patent No. 6820627)
- Acquired the patent for the online learning system (Patent No. 6837687)
- Released ONLNE FACE®
- Released AUTO ACADEMY’s original educational materials
- Acquired the patent for the online learning system（Patent No. 6887710）
- Released the online mock exam feature (Kouka Sokutei) on AUTO ACADEMY®
- Acquired the patent for the online learning system/program, the server and related storage mediums. (Patent No. 7063508)